Wednesday, December 17, 2008

And In Between: Land, Sea, Everything

This mix has been in the making since the beginning of this blog but other ideas got in the way of its completion. Themes have changed so it changed as the mix went on. So I'll end this write up with your homework till the next mix drops... order the Arms Aloft - Comfort At Any Cost 7", listen to Roy Orbison, worship End Of A Year, get into Dead Swans and lastly check out Joie De Vivre.

Could Not Count All The Last Times

01 - Arms Aloft - Comfort At Any Cost
02 - Roy Orbison - The Crowd
03 - Renee Heartfelt - Gratitude (For)
04 - End Of A Year - I Hate Young People, I Hate Fun, Stay Off My Lawn
05 - Dead Swans - Swallow
06 - Killing The Dream - Resolution
07 - The Bouncing Souls - The Something Special
08 - I Hate Myself - To A Husband At War
09 - Joie De Vivre - Handshakes
10 - Pedro The Lion - The Longest Winter
11 - The Avett Brothers - Will You Return?
12 - The Hold Steady - Constructive Summer

No comments: